1 tbsp lemon grind
2 tbsp lemon juice
280gm plain natural yogurt
280gm caster sugar
300gm self-raising flour
3 serving of Shia’s Granola
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 celcius
2. Place oil, eggs, lemon rind, lemon juice, yogurt and sugar into a bowl and whisk
3. Sieve over the flour and stir until smooth
4. Pour mixture into muffin cups and bake for 15 mins.
5. Remove muffin and add Shia’s Granola on top of the muffin.
6. Continue to bake in the oven or another 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.